Truly portable with no anchor or loose ballast and a super streamlined base. Complete system includes 3″ Centerline® aluminum pole system that can be used both in the bases and in gym floor sockets. Order just the VB80JR padded bases to use with your own 3″, 3½” or 4″ poles. See chart for system options. Substitute VB10T/VB100T for shortened posts if you intend to use posts only in the portable bases. Call for details.
VB8100JR Arena JR Freestanding Portable Stats
- Upper post material: 2½” Aluminum
- Lower post material: 3″ Aluminum
- Base socket diameter: 3″, 3½”, 4″
- Approx. post deflection: 1.25″
- Post warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Winch style: 26:1 Worm Gear
- Winch warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Net height indicator: Engraved
- Net height adjustment method: Spring Assisted Telescoping
- Free lettered padding: Yes (see chart)
Compare this system to other Bison volleyball systems at a glance.
Forklift or dock required for delivery. Contact Bison for other off-loading options.